Sat, Dec 15|
El Cairo Restaurant
Puerto Rico Intensive Course 2018
Designed for serious and art-minded dancers. The Intesive Course will provide an in-depth exploration of Egyptian Dance. Emphasis is placed on technique, music connection, developing personal training and goal settings. Participants will have the opportunity to perform at El Cairo Restaurant.
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2018, 9:00 AM – Dec 17, 2018, 6:00 PM
El Cairo Restaurant, 352 Calle Ensenada, San Juan, 00920, Puerto Rico
About The Event
INCLUDED IN THIS INTENSIVE COURSE
- 2 days of intensive course (14 hours)
- Certification of Completion for those who complete the 14 hours Intensive Course.
- Theory section about Saidi & Mejance and explanation of the music style.
- Technique drills to develop the skills necessary for a high-level execution of the movements.
- Pocket Planner 2019 with motivational quotes to keep you inspired through the year.
- Performance Opportunity at El Cairo Restaurant.
- 20% in Private Lessons with Natalie Nazario during her period in Puerto Rico.
- Goal Settings handout to write down your goals for 2019 and guide you during the year.
EARLY BIRD - 2 days Workshop
Additional $6.13 Paypal fees apply to online payment Thank you for your understanding